Dante Alighieri Society of Canberra Inc. and Dante Alighieri Foundation
Notice of Annual General Meetings
Members are informed that the Annual General Meeting of the Dante Alighieri Society of Canberra Inc will be held on Thursday, 12th April 2018 at 8:00 pm in the Function Room of the Notaras Multicultural Centre (Level 2, 180 London Circuit, Canberra City).
The purpose of the meeting is to:
– Receive and consider the annual report of the Society;
– Receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Society for the year ended 31/12/2017;
– Consider arrangements for appointing auditors for the next year;
– Consider nominations (1) for, and appoint, the office holders of the Society for the next year;
– Consider any other business.
The Annual General Meeting of the Dante Alighieri Foundation will be held immediately after the Annual General Meeting of the Dante Alighieri Society and will follow a corresponding agenda.
(1) Nominations for appointment of office holders shall be lodged with the Secretary prior to the commencement of the annual general meeting. Nomination forms are available from the office or from the secretary.