DANTE ALIGHIERI SOCIETY OF CANBERRA INC and DANTE ALIGHIERI FOUNDATION INC
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS
The Annual General Meeting of the Dante Alighieri Society of Canberra Inc will be held on
Thursday, 16th April 2020 at 8:00 pm
in the Function Room of the Notaras Multicultural Centre
(Level 2, 180 London Circuit, Canberra City)
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting;
- Receive from the Committee a report on the activities of the Society during the preceding year;
- Receive and consider the statement of accounts of the Society for the year ended 31/12/2019;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- Elect members of the Committee, including the Executive of the Society for the ensuing year;
- Consider any other business.
The Annual General Meeting of the Dante Alighieri Foundation Inc will have the same Agenda and will commence immediately after the conclusion of the Dante Alighieri Society’s AGM.
Nominations for election as a Member of the Committee, including the Executive of the Dante Alighieri Society Inc shall be lodged with the Secretary prior to the commencement of the annual general meeting. Nomination forms are available from the office or from the secretary.